Thursday, July 2, 2009

Welcome to The Letterbug

Hi there.

Welcome to The Letterbug.

My name is Jenny, and for the longest time I have loved writing. In fact, while The Letterbug is in its early days, I have been writing for 29 years. Eeeek! Yes, its 29 years since my prep teacher, Mrs Wild, taught me how to write and I've never looked back.

I have worked for many years in an industry where using the right words means everything. I enjoy the challenge of putting together carefully crafted copy that conveys just the right message. With a strong sales background I understand the impact using the right words can have.

Along the way I have assisted friends and colleagues with many and varied writing projects, and I have finally decided to make the leap.

The Letterbug has landed! A copywriting service, by me.

I love painting pictures with words.
I love getting the right sound, good rhythm and the right tone.
I love reading the fabulous work of other writers.

I also love watching my three year old son try to write his name.

I am the mother of two young boys, aged 1 and 3. You will come to know them as 'The Hatchlings' here at The Letterbug. I also have a wonderful husband who is currently spending plenty of quality time with the t.v while I work feverishly to launch The Letterbug.

I love my house full of boys and couldn't do any of this without them.

You will find a scrapbook of Letterbug projects and other bits and pieces at The Letterbug.

See you soon,

Jen x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing and more for existing!!!!!! Great read gal.. cheers
    find me on mislaidreflections.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails