Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BUG BITS - Prams in the Park

Since writing a press release for Martine McKee at Prams in the Park I have been inspired. Prams in the Park is a child friendly personal training service located in Melbourne, and the amazing results achieved by Martine's clients when they undertake her Fun Run Training Program are really worth shouting from the rooftops. I don't have much of a shouting voice, so instead we tailored a press release around the program.

Here's a peek:

For more information about Prams in the Park click here.

Any mum reading this will appreciate what a wonderful concept Prams in the Park really is. Although I don't live close enough to have Martine put me through my paces, since commencing this project I have started running again for the first time in years. Hooray!

Jen x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails