Thursday, October 8, 2009

BUG BITS - Bambooty

One of the things I love about my job is that I am always learning. In writing about my client's businesses and products I am exposed to all sorts of cool things that would otherwise escape me.

The following project was no exception, although sadly I may have done well to learn about modern cloth nappies about four years ago, when Hatchling No.1 was born. Sigh...

Well, there's no point dwelling on 'what if's, so instead I would love to show you the Easy Nappies flyer I wrote for the gorgeous Amelia at Bambooty. The brief was to create a set of care instructions that were light-hearted and fun, but got the message across clearly.

Here's the result:

And the inside two pages of the flyer, once prettied up by Amelia's clever graphic designer, looked like this:

If you'd like to learn more about Bambooty and these rather nifty Easy Nappies, click here.

There was a rather tight deadline to meet on this project in order to have the flyers ready for a special Bambooty event in September. It was so satisfying to knock that deadline out of the park with a big "Woo Woo!!"

Love it, love it, love it I do!

Jen x

1 comment:

  1. This is great Jen! Makes me want to pop on a load of washing...xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails