Monday, January 11, 2010

5 Questions @ The Letterbug: Lisa Koba - Cheeky Little Soles


Hi there,


I recently launched a set of testing, challenging, thought provoking questions to another of my wonderful clients. Lisa is the ever-so-sweet founder of Cheeky Little Soles, the most beautiful range of babies/toddlers footwear to ever pitter patter around on Planet Earth.

In the blink of an eye Lisa had conquered her "5 Questions @ The Letterbug". Here's what happened...

1. What is his name at your house – Father Christmas or Santa Claus?

He is Santa in our house, but my 2 year old pronunces it ‘Fanta’.

2. Do your kids get involved with Cheeky Little Soles? How?

Yes my 5 year old likes to help me in the warehouse. Some days she likes to fold the packaging in preparation of incoming orders. I said to her one day. “Lily would you like to work with mummy in Cheeky Little Soles when you grow up?” Her reply was “Sorry mummy I can’t I am going to be a fairy!” Out of the mouths of babes!

3. Imagine a perfectly quiet evening with nothing to do but please yourself - what would you do?


Ahhhh, those are a rare occurrence in our house! But I would like to sit on the couch with a glass of red wine and watch something on TV like The Gilmore Girls or Sex in the City re-runs. Or if I felt the need to escape the house I would bribe someone to look after my kids and whisk my gorgeous husband out for a lovely romantic dinner for two.


4. What philosophy have you adopted for Cheeky Little Soles that also applies to everyday life?

Work smarter not harder. I apply that in all aspects of my business, but also in my personal life ie make sure you do a weeks (or two) shopping in one hit (I am the queen of lists), grab a washing basket and pick up all the kids toys at the end of the day and put them all back in their place. I am a busy woman (like all mums in business) and don’t have time to ‘fluff’ as I call it or waste time.


5. Complete the sentence: All I want for Christmas is…..

LOL ‘no fighting at home’ (the kids that is!).

Thanks Lisa for completing your 5 Questions @ The Letterbug with such flair - you are a little star!

For more information about Cheeky Little Soles footwear, click here.

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails