Thursday, April 22, 2010

BUG BITS - Modern Little Munchkins

Newsletters! Newsletters! Newsletters!

Confession One: I don't have enough time in the day to swing past all of my favourite websites and blogs, even though I'd dearly love to. It makes me sad, but until an extra 3 hours are added to the usual 24 each day it is something I just have to live with.

For me, the next best thing is for my favourite sites to email a newsletter that lets me know what I'm missing out on. If I suddenly turn a sickly shade of green from envy I click immediately on the website link. (I'm the baby of the family - I hate missing out on anything!) Even if I don't turn green, I'm still happy to be kept in the loop during my website absence. Reading newsletters is easy!

Confession Two: The Letterbug also loves writing newsletters. Short, punchy prose that gets straight to the point, what's not to like?

This week was no exception, as I completed the first newsletter for gorgeous Louisa at Modern Little Munchkins. With winter at our doorstep, the brief was to showcase winter fashion from new labels at Modern Little Munchkins, and write up Louisa's two feature products for the April newsletter.

Here's a snippet:

To find out more about Modern Little Munchkins and their hip and wonderful range of organic and eco-friendly products for kids, click here.

Newsletters - a valuable element to consider in your marketing strategy.

To enquire about The Letterbug's newsletter service (or any other copywriting service), email hello (at) theletterbug (dot) com (dot) au.

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails