Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dot's Giggle Spot #9

Okay, so I wasn't going to publish this post until tomorrow but I just can't wait! It isn't as much to do with writing as it is to do with acknowledging and celebrating all of the Mums out there who will celebrate Mothers Day this coming Sunday.

Sure we may be required to eat cold, over buttered toast and drink strange coffee brews early this Sunday morning, but if we're really lucky we might also receive something like this:

by iamacrazyturtle

Nothing beats the home made gifts you receive from your kids, but this just takes it to a whole new level of wonderful. The Hatchlings are a bit young to get rappin' just yet - maybe next year!

Happy Mothers Day everyone!!

Jen x

2 comments:

  1. very cool. i needed a distraction while holding my 4 year old who is not well tonight - brings home the real meaning of mothers day - looking forward to that coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was thinking the same as I changed my 2 year old's sheets for the THIRD TIME at around 3am Saturday morning. (Random midnight tummy bug.) It reminded me just how much I earn my Mother's Day treats!!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails