Monday, February 8, 2010

BUG BITS - Cheeky Little Soles

I don't know about you, but I will go a long way to get my hands on a comfortable pair of shoes. Of course I have a few pairs of ridiculously uncomfortable but super cool cat shoes in amongst my collection, but they now collect dust most of the time. My feet recently leapt (!!) to attention, when I met and began working with the ever-sparkling Lisa Koba from Cheeky Little Soles.

Over the past few months Lisa and I have had a great time working on various Cheeky Little Soles projects, and we're both proud of the results. Whilst much of what we've been working on is yet to be launched, here is a sneaky peek at the Cheeky Little Soles winter brochure for 2010:

Those little polar boots!!! If only they came in adult sizes... I know I've never owned a pair of silver polar boots, but I'm pretty sure I'd like them a LOT!

Sigh...

For more information about the most wonderful soft soled infant footwear in Australia click here. Little feet everywhere deserve Cheeky Little Soles, really.

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails