Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BUG BITS - Victorian Touch Football Association

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

The Letterbug recently metamorphosed into a "Sports Reporter" when I completed a project for Touch Football Victoria. I wrote an article about their upcoming appearance at the National Touch League competition - a major event in Australia's Touch Football calendar.

With next to no knowledge of the game, I was fortunate to be guided by Touch Football Victoria's Regional Manager, Michael Lovett. What a hard working and extremely patient creature he is! Some input from the team coaches guided me along the way, and the job was completed in a jiffy. (This is always a bonus when there is a deadline - and it's tight!)

Here is a snippet for you to read:

I love the fact that this project stretched me to write about an unfamiliar topic, and it proves that a little bit of quality research can go a long way.

To learn more about Touch Football Victoria, click here.

Thanks for the opportunity Mick, I look forward to putting on my 'hard hitting sports reporter' hat for you again some time soon!

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails