Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BUG BITS - Little Bird Photography


The loveliest little bird came my way a few months back - Pru Trundle from Little Bird Photography. Yes, I know - I am desperately behind on my BUG BITS posts. Suddenly I am referring to months ago when it should really be weeks, or even days between BUG BITS. What can I say? My client's projects always come before mine, and my to-do list has been pretty impressive of late!

Aaaanyway, along with Prue from Gigi and Lulu, we updated and refreshed the Little Bird Photography Session Guide.

With a client as delicate and gentle as she is cheeky and full of fun, the copy needed to strike just right balance. I love working with clients that have a very clear sense of who they are, and this was most definitely one of those projects.

Here's a snip:

Providing information and/or giving instructions really doesn't have to be dull and unappetising. With some imagination it is possible to bring light to a subject - a sense of fun amongst the facts, humour and even playfulness!

For more information about the photography I MOST aspire to because it is simply impossible to tear your eyes from it, click
here.


I cannot visit this website without the music and images turning me into a smiley happy Letterbug. Go and take a peek!



Jen x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails