Friday, July 23, 2010

BUG BITS - Little Bird Photography

It's a break from tradition, but I had to show the finished article for this press release, written recently for the beautiful Pru at Little Bird Photography. I don't always get to see where my words end up - the 'finished product' if you like. So when I am lucky enough to see this kind of thing, well, it kind of takes my breath away.

Once the words were on paper, I whisked the finished copy off to Prue from Gigi & Lulu, who has (once again) worked her graphic design magic here:

This is a reminder: Take some time here and there to appreciate what you've achieved. It's great to look ahead to the next goal - the next mountain you want to climb. But once you've reached the summit, take a minute to admire the view before you start abseiling, hang-gliding or bungy jumping off the other side!!

Jen x

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails